Sunday, July 19, 2009

Piper

After Dallas died, Missie got really depressed. She stopped eating and had her colitis flare up again. She was mourning the loss of her buddy. We were living in an apartment and thought maybe a cat would be a good buddy for Missie. We answered a free to good home ad and went and picked him up. Piper was almost a year old. Missie was not amused with him and pretty much ignored this new "dog". Piper, after we moved into our new house, liked to escape. On December 26th 2003, Piper got outside and decided to fight another big tom. It was horrible. I ran outside in my night gown and fell. Ass up in a snow bank, thinking..Hold F*ck, I broke my leg. I slowly straighten out my leg, nope not broken, checked foot, seems OK. Stayed laying out in the snow for about 15 mins. Got Piper and limped back in. Ouch..I banged my leg so bad, I put a dent into the bone and bruised my foot. Lovely red angry colour. But I got Piper. Had him neutered shortly after that. Piper is extremely people shy. We have friends that only saw him after 2 years of visits. I think they thought we had a phantom cat. LOL.

I dare ya to pee on the floor.....
Piper Hacquard


Piss off.It's MY bed

Piper and Tyra Hacquard


I am just too cute for human words......

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment