Saturday, March 14, 2009

Salsa

Salsa was a one in a million orange cat. My husband noticed I was feeding all the stray cats in the neighbourhood. After a while he said if you want one, get one....
My husband does not like cats. So I looked in the paper and found one.

So I went to meet this beauty and fell in love with him. The most incredible green eyes and a friendly personality. Salsa came into my home and immediately made himself at home. The first night we had him, he curled up beside me and kneaded, sucked on a blanket and had the loudest purr. I was watching him when I seen this hand come over me. My husband was going to flick the cat in the ear to stop him from purring. So being me, I asked...What are you going to do with that hand? Fingers down and a nice pat to Salas's head, while saying nice kitty.

Salsa was neutered and declawed before I got him. So I told my husband he could not go outside unattended. Akeija and Salsa became buddies and Akeija always looked out after him. If a stray cat or dog came into our yard, Akeija would put the run on them. Salsa liked being with us. unfortunately, my husband let him out one day with out Akeija and he disappeared. I found him the next morning. He had been killed my a loose pit bull that the neighbors had. I was so upset. This dog was known to be friendly but hated cats and killed 2 of my neighbours cats.

My husband says that Salsa was a nice cat, he even played with him.

Salsa gone to Rainbow Bridge 1997. Mom still misses you also.

Salsa

click to add titleAkeija aaand Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment